Friday, May 6, 2011

This is what makes it all worthwhile!

Huge Rainbow Trout caught on the White
I could not resist sharing this unsolicited e-mail...

Dear Eileen & John,

Thanks VERY much for being such wonderful hosts on our recent visit to your resort !!! We all had a ROCK STAR time, including the wonderful cabin, excellent guides and great lunches. No wonder why you are so popular as a great family resort. My guess is that those whose missed our trip will want to come next time we head your way.

Thanks for having everything so well arranged and comfortable and WOW my son and I caught 74 Trout the first day and my brother Nick and his son caught over 60 Trout...where can you do this ??? Plus included a photo below as proof.

Thanks Again & Best to YOU !! Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment